Realize your vision with the right cosmetic clinic
Due diligence makes all the difference
Choose a clinic that upholds the highest standard of treatment and expertise for your medical aesthetics procedure. Look for a doctor that openly listens to your concerns, understands your goals, and helps you achieve your results safely and effectively.
Follow AMNI’s 5-point recommendation system on your research journey:
- Check the qualifications: Ensure cosmetic doctors are trained in your area of concern, and check clinic and doctor credentials thoroughly.
- Ensure philosophical alignment: Pick a clinic that has a perspective on beauty that you can identify with.
- Book a consultation: Meet with your potential doctor, ask questions, raise concerns, and browse a portfolio of the doctor’s own before and after work.
- Assess your comfort: Evaluate your comfort level in the clinic, and ensure you feel safe and cared for by the team.
- Trust your intuition: Listen to your gut: if something doesn’t feel right, keep searching – this is an important relationship so take your time to find the right match.
At every step of your research journey, be careful about taking online reviews at face value. Before and after photos can sometimes be highly curated, and reviews could contain misinformation.