How to make your consultation count
Glow in the right direction, right from the start
Book a consultation at one of AMNI’s reputable clinics for an in-depth meeting to discuss your aesthetic goals before you begin any treatment. This is when your doctor will start to develop a tailored treatment plan for optimal results.
The consultation is the perfect time to connect with your doctor, ask questions, raise concerns, and discuss your overall objectives and expectations. Aligning expectations from the outset is a key success factor in medical aesthetics.
Here’s a quick list of questions you should cover during your consultation:
- What happens during the treatment?
- How do you personalize the treatments to each patient?
- How long will the results last?
- What are the possible side effects?
- What should I do before and after the treatment?
If you walk away from the meeting feeling well-informed and confident about next steps, that’s a great sign.
Going virtual instead? Here’s how to make the most out of a virtual consultation.
- Email any requested information and forms well in advance of the session
- Have a list of questions prepared to ensure all of your concerns are adequately addressed
- Make sure your skin is make-up free so your doctor can assess it easily
- Conduct the call from a quiet, private area with good light